Unleashing Creativity with Award-Winning Author - Debra Moffitt
Table of Contents
Creativity runs through everyone, we are all creative beings in some way, shape or form. For me, creativity is one of the most important assets that fuels my life.
Not just because it is the base ingredient of my business, but also because it’s my gateway into expressing and releasing my emotions.
This is the case for everyone. Whether you think you are creative or not, this episode of The IPS Podcast will be of use to everyone.
We’ll explore, together with award-winning author Debra Moffitt, some deeper areas within creativity itself and Debra’s life as a writer, but we also touch upon some incredible life lessons that anyone and everyone can benefit from.
A few of the things we talk about are how she made that jump from working in the corporate world into the creative world; how she deals with doubts about her own work; a few things she does that helps her with loneliness; how she maintains the self-discipline to write a book; what creativity personally means to her…. and the list of fascinating things we talked about just goes on and on.
I hope you enjoy this inspiring conversation with award-winning author, Debra Moffitt.
EP 003 - Unleashing Creativity With Award Winning Author - Debra Moffitt
Subscribe and listen to The IPS Podcast on your favorite platform!
Some of the Questions:
What You Will Learn from this Episode:
FOLLOW Debra Moffitt
You may also like these episodes:
- – EP 002 – Bruce Langford: Taking Control over The Mind and Living in The Moment
- – EP 006 – Muni Natarajan – The Wisdom of a Monk Who Lived 37 Years in a Monastery
- – EP 013 – Kristina Paltén, Ultra Runner – Alone Through Iran, 1144 Miles of Trust, Prejudice, and Human Kindness
Question about this episode: What was it that struck you the most in this interview with Debra Moffitt?
Did you enjoy this episode?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Your Voice Matters!
- How to Strengthen Your Empathy: It’s Not a Feeling; It’s a Practice - February 5, 2023
- 3 Powerful Lessons on Life and Death From Pancreatic Cancer Survivor, Dr. Martin Inderbitzin - December 28, 2022
- Chain Analysis: A Powerful CBT Tool to Help You Understand Yourself - November 2, 2022
Leave a Reply