If you are interested to learn more from Kristina, she also teaches an online course here on The IPS Academy on how to master confidence and effectively set goals. Learn from Kristina, a two-time world record holder, about how to make impossible goals possible.
Check out the intro video and the full course description to learn more.
Bonus Episode - Kristina Paltén: The Questions That Were Not Asked (Three Things She Can’t Live Without, Keeping Big Goals Fun, and Much More)
Table of Contents
Are you ready for a new bonus episode? In this bonus episode, adventurer, lecturer and two-time world-record holder Kristina Paltén takes over the podcast.
In these bonus episodes, we get to spend extra one-on-one time with guests who have been on the show, as they return to answer some of the questions that were not asked in previous interviews with them.
Often, when we do our podcasts, a number of questions do not make it into the interview. This might either be because I decided to skip a certain question or because I found a particular question not timely for the current interview.
Nonetheless, I am still interested in asking those questions and many others.
Therefore, these bonus episodes were meant to create an opportunity for those questions to be asked and answered.
Kristina has so far appeared twice in our IPS podcasts. The first time was in episode 013: ‘Kristina Paltén, Ultra Runner – Alone Through Iran, 1144 Miles of Trust, Prejudice, and Human Kindness’, and the second time in episode 029: ‘The Good Life with Kristina Paltén, a Woman with an Extraordinary Life’.
If you want to learn more about her world records, about her becoming the first woman to run 1144 miles alone through Iran, and the rest of her story of inspiration, be sure to check out those interviews.
With that, I will let Kristina take over from here. I hope you will enjoy this bonus episode and gain much value from it.
Kristina Paltén: The Questions That Were Not Asked
Subscribe and listen to The IPS Podcast on your favorite platform!
Check out the Interviews Kristina Did on The IPS Podcast
If you’d like to spend even more time with Kristina after you listen to this bonus episode, then you should definitely check out the two interviews we did with her before:
- – Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones (Packed with evidence-based strategies, Atomic Habits will teach you how to make small changes that will transform your habits and deliver amazing results.)
- – Alone Through Iran (1144 Miles of Trust – Kristina Paltén, a lone Swedish woman, began her run through Iran on September 5th 2015. She was to become the first woman ever to run across Iran. Kristina, with her two world records in both 12-hours and 48-hours running on a treadmill, chose Iran for her run for three main reasons. The beautiful nature, the long distance and her own prejudices against the country.)
- – 1144 Miles of Trust | Kristina Palten | TEDxVilnius
- – How to dance with life | Kristina Paltén | TEDxBerlin
FOLLOW Kristina Paltén
You may also like these episodes:
- – Bonus Episode – Craig Stanland: The Questions That Were Not Asked (Meditation, Suicide, Prison Nicknames, and More…)
- – EP 031 – Understanding Eating Disorders | Eating Disorder Specialist Ashley McHan
- – EP 026 – How to Handle Dark Times with Dr. Martin Inderbitzin, Pancreatic Cancer Survivor
Question about this episode: Do you have any favorite moments from this bonus episode with Kristina?
Leave a Reply